Dragonfly Tattoo Machine from Ink Machines
The Dragonfly Tattoo Machine has been designed with the tattoo artist in focus and manufactured using the highest quality materials and components available.
Dragonfly Tattoo Machine in Crazy Lime.. IN STOCK NOW!!!
We are proud to present the Dragonfly tattoo machine. The Dragonfly is a state of the art rotary based tattoo machine with features that gives it several advantages compared to other tattoo machines.
- Lightweight (only 80 gr)
- Low vibrating
- Don’t need rubberbands
- Adjustable hitting force
- Accepts standard grips, tubes and needles
- Both clipcord & RCA connections
- Works with most power supplies 0-14V
- Works well for both lining, shading and filling
- Normally stops in upper position
- No moving components in contact with plastic barrier
The adjustable suspension system allows the needles hitting force to be adjusted, the low noise, the light weight, the needlebar retainer and the ability to accept standard grips, tubes, needles and power supplies with RCA or clipcord are some of the features and improvements incorporated in to the design without compromising the function or ergonomics. All of these things and more put together in one package makes the Dragonfly Tattoo Machine the most complete tattoo machine ever made.
- Input voltage: 0 – 14 volt DC (max. 14 volt DC)
- Power connections: RCA or clipcord (max. clipcord end diam Ø1,6 mm)
- Rpm range Stitches / sec: 0 – 8 000 rpm / min 0 – 130 / sec
- Stroke length: Standard stroke 3.7 mm – Short stroke 2.6 mm
- Suspension stroke (give): 0 – 2 mm
- Max. tube diam : Ø8 mm
- Max. needle size: 50 magnum
- Weight: 80 grams
- Dimensions LxBxH: 90 x 21 x 75 mm
Take a look at this video of the Dragonfly Tattoo Machine in use!
Dragonfly Tattoo Machine Handbook
For your convenience, if your looking for a handbook / manual for your Dragonfly Tattoo Machine, here it is: